Disclosure: This product was sent to me in exchange for an honest review.
Today I am bringing you my thoughts on another item from Oz Naturals, their Super Youth Eye Gel! I have really enjoyed trying items from this company and I love the fact that they are Leaping Bunny approved, so I know that there is zero chance of animal testing.
Let’s jump into the review!
- ALLURE MAGAZINE’S Best In Beauty Eye Gel – It’s considered to be the most effective anti aging, eye cream treatment available- designed to treat every major eye concern & is hands down the best eye gel for dark circles, puffiness & wrinkles.
- CRUELTY FREE & vegan formula – This eye gel treatment is not to be underestimated as it’s highly effective at reducing dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN Types – Non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- THIS EYE GEL (not eye cream) is specifically formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes to reverse the signs of aging.
- THIS EYE GEL is 100% natural & 75% organic – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results!
OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel can be used multiple times per day and works well with all skin types. This gel will not clog pores & does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It can also be used as an all over face treatment and works well under makeup.
I almost always have puffy eyes in the morning and Super Youth Eye Gel has absolutely helped with that issue. It absorbs very quickly and leaves no residue or stickyness. I have also used it as an all over face treatment in place of a serum and it works great and moisturizes well! I feel like this would be a great item to travel with since it’s an excellent multi-tasker and would cut down on items you need to pack for your skin care routine.
If you have been hanging out on my blog for awhile, you know I have genetic dark circles and those don’t really go away so I don’t really use eye products in the hopes that it will get rid of my under eye circles. However, if you have situational dark circles (lack of sleep, poor diet, dehydrated etc) you should absolutely try this eye cream, as I feel it has lived up to the other claims.
Would I repurchase? Yes!
I really really enjoy this brand and am so glad I had the chance to work with them! I’ve already added basically their whole line to my Amazon wishlist and have ordered the Olive & Jojoba Oil Nourishing Souffle for myself and can’t wait to start using it!
Have you tried anything from Oz Naturals?
Thanks for reading!