I was nominated for this award by Mrs. Kaye at I Woke Up Like This & Dianna at Cruelty Free Confidence. Thank you both so much for thinking of me! You really should go and check out (and subscribe!!) these wonderful blogs. They are both awesome and I promise you will not regret it!
I am always so stunned when I get nominated for anything considering how to me, my blog is just my little corner of the internet and I write about a lot of random things, so it always takes me by surprise when other bloggers seem to enjoy my randomness!
Here are the Award Rules:
Thank and Link the person who nominated you
List rules and display award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 5 fellow bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
1. When I am tired, stressed or sick, I will rub and pull out the hair on my eyebrows. I have done this since I was a child. My family and close friends know to stop me if they see me doing it, however, I have also been known to do it in my sleep during extreme periods of stress.
2. When I was working (before Liam was born) I was the person to see if you needed a condiment for your lunch. I had an entire desk drawer dedicated to mustard, barbecue sauce, hot sauce and ketchup. People would come from different departments to raid my drawer of random food supplies.
3. I am a history nerd. I am obsessed with reading historical biographies and watching documentaries. Right now I am reading: The Heir Apparent: A Life of Edward VII, the Playboy Prince by Jane Ridley it is really quite fascinating reading about the life of Queen Victoria’s son and I highly recommend it!
4. I have recently become obsessed with painting my own nails, but I am terrible at applying polish. It is really really bad ya’ll.
5. My husband is awesome. He takes the first day of school (for Liam) off each year and we have a “staycation” day. This year we marathoned most of season 2 of Teen Wolf. It was awesome.
6. I have a major eye phobia. I can’t deal with touching my eye, anything coming near my eye, other people touching their own eyes…it’s a whole big panicy thing for me. I am currently psyching myself up for my yearly eye check up.
7. My favorite meal is the Chicken Bellagio at Cheesecake Factory. It has about 8 million calories, but I don’t even care. I rarely get over to the Cheesecake Factory, so when I am there, that is the only thing I order. Are there other yummy things on the menu? Probably, but I will never know. Chicken Bellagio for life!
Please go check all of these lovely blogs out!
Thanks for reading!