Thank you so much to Christina at A Casual Beauty for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I was really shocked and very pleasantly surprised, especially since my blog is a small and a very random place!
Here are the details:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Random Facts:
- I am right handed.
- I am terrible at applying polish to my nails. Like really really bad. Even if I am just putting polish on my toes and using only my right hand, it still looks super sloppy.
- I recently discovered the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I think it has changed my beauty routine forever. Have you tried it? You should try it!
- My hubby and I were obsessed with Boy Meets World as children (before we met) and will 100% be watching the new spin off Girl Meets World. Cory and Topanga forever!
- When I was much younger (and had a much better metabolism) one of my favorite snacks was to take a can of Cream Cheese Cake Icing and sprinkle Red Hot Cinnamon Candy on top. I would then eat the icing/red hot mixture by the spoonful. One of very few things I miss about the teen years was being able to eat whatever I wanted!
- I am counting down the days until the third book in the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness is released in July. I can’t wait!
- I love Neurosleep! It really works.
I know it says I am supposed to Nominate Fifteen Blogs, but I really only like to nominate bloggers I have interacted with, so I am breaking the rules!
The following blogs are very different, but the people behind the blog are all awesome and you should go check them out!
I just want to say thank you once again to Christina and think that you should go and follow her blog!