I saw this post over on Mommy Beauty and thought I would also make a list of what makes me happy!
1. My family. Things are never ever dull!
2. When Liam sleeps through the night! He is 4 years old, but some kids with autism don’t seem to need as much sleep as a neurotypical kid, so several times a week he will wake up between 1:00 – 2:00 a.m. and stay up for several hours. That makes for one tired Mama!
3. My tv shows! I’m a fan girl from way back. Two of my current favorites are:
4. Watching YouTube Beauty Videos. It is an addiction!
5. Reading. I was a book nerd long before I was a tv fan girl. I used to hide books in my room as a kid so that when I got in trouble and was grounded from reading, I would have “emergency” books.
6. Hanging out with my two best girlfriends. We are all moms so planning a get together requires extreme flexibility and planning, but it is always worth it!
7. Getting samples from Sephora. I try to only get them when I am purchasing something else, because I have a weird guilt thing about just randomly asking for samples. Does anyone else feel that way?
8. Finding a great deal at an outlet. Clothing, House goods, Makeup…it doesn’t matter as long as I get that little victory thrill that comes with awesome discounts!
9. When Liam tries a new food! He has a very limited diet (self imposed) so when he stretches himself to try something new, it is awesome!
10. My husband Trent. I know that is a sappy answer, but it’s the truth. He is such an amazing and giving guy. He works his butt off so I can stay home with Liam. Also, he is hot!
So, there is my list of ten things that make me happy! It was really random!
Please feel free to do a list of your own and let me know so I can check it out!
Thanks for reading!