From Sephora website:
This product instantly perfects the following: illuminates with light-reflecting pigments; diffuses flaws with sheer illuminating coverage; nourishes with sodium hyaluronate and ceramides; and protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It corrects the following over time; brightens and fades dark spots with five sources of vitamin C; reduces redness and calms with green tea extract; minimizes the appearance of lines with tripeptide-5; and prevents free radical damage with ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant.
If you read my Jan/Feb Favorites I said that Ole Henriksen and I were having a moment. Well, it continues with this CC Cream.
1. It feels amazing going on. So silky smooth.
2. I love the smell. I believe on Sephora’s website one of the reviews said it smelled like an Orange jelly bean. The smell of this product makes me want to have it’s orange scented babies. Is that too personal? Probably.
I have never had a product make me close my eyes in appreciation of the smell/feel before but I could seriously stand in front of my mirror with my eyes closed and put this stuff on all day long.
1. The smell. I personally love the smell, however my sense of smell is not so great. While I find the citrus smell very pleasant, it may be too overpowering for others.
2. The coverage is very sheer. I am 35 and am finding I need something with some coverage to even me out. I have the NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer and for me it offers more coverage that this CC Cream.
3. Color Selection. Right now the only options are Light and Medium. My sample was in Light and while I could make it work for me, I always like to have options.
So would I purchase a full size? Sadly, I would have to say this product is not for me. The sheer coverage and lack of variety in color selection sealed the deal as a no purchase for me, no matter how much I loved the feel and smell of the product.
However, if Ole Henriksen ever comes out with a foundation or BB Cream with more coverage, I would for sure be standing in line to try it out!
Have you tried this CC Cream? What did you think?
Thanks for reading!