So this has been floating around YouTube and various blogs, so I thought I would take a stab at it. If you haven’t done it you should get busy! It’s nice to learn random stuff about all of my internet friends!
1. What are you wearing? Purple tank top and jeans. Exciting I know.
2. Ever been in love? Yes with my hubby
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not terrible on my end. More really annoying and stupid behavior on the ex bf part
4. How tall are you? I am 5ft -3in
5. How much do you weigh? I am overweight and need to lose at least 35lbs. We will leave it at that.
6. Any tattoos? Yes. One Daisy on my hip. I want more. I’m thinking something Doctor Who related.
7. Any piercings? No. I have tried having my ears pierced off and on since I was a child. No matter what kind of earrings I try it always ends the same. Red and infected
8. OTP? One True Pairing?? I have had so many over the years!
Here are a few more, but this is by no means a total list:
If you are unsure what shows these characters are from, you have a ton of tv watching to get started on!
9. Favorite show? Right now? Supernatural. Of all time? Lost. Other top contenders? Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Chuck and many more.
10. Favorite bands? Three Days Grace
11. Something you miss? Looking forward to a new episode of Lost every week. That show really rocked my world.
12. Favorite song? Anything on The Wicked Soundtrack, The One X album by Three Days Grace
13. How old are you? 35
14. Zodiac sign? Scorpio
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Kindness, Humor, love of tv shows
16. Favorite quote? “Always be yourself…unless you suck” Joss Whedon
17. Favorite actor? I don’t think I have one.
18. Favorite color?
19. Loud music or soft? Medium 🙂
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Usually I go take a really long shower.
21. How long does it take you to shower? 20 Minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For Preschool drop off? 10 minutes. For Date Night? 30-45 minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No
24. Turn on? Great sense of humor, someone who gets my intense love of my shows, really nice arms. Luckily my hubby qualifies in all respects!
25. Turn off? Meanness
26. The reason you started your blog? I started as a place to write my thoughts when Liam was diagnosed with Autism. It has morphed from there to be my hobby and my scope of writing and widened to include fandom and makeup.
27. Fears? Touching my eye, other people touching my eye, other people touching their own eye. Eyeballs in general freak me the heck out.
28. Last thing that made you cry? It was Halloween. We tried to take Liam to a Trunk or Treat at a local church and it was just too much for him and he became overwhelmed and couldn’t deal so we left. He was fine as soon as we left, but I cried the whole way home because it is hard to watch your child struggle.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? My hubby when I went to bed last night.
30. Meaning behind your Blog name? I am horrible with directions. It’s really bad. My friends and family expect to get calls from me where I have no clue where I am or how to get to where I am meeting them. So I’m One Lost Mama 🙂
31. Last book you read? Currently re-reading the Highlander Series by Janet Chapman. If you like Time Travel Romance check it out!
32. The book you’re currently reading? Series in #31, can’t remember the name of the book.
33. Last show you watched? The last new episode of Agents of Shield
34. Last person you talked to? Trent
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? We are married.
36. Favorite food? Chicken Bellagio (I think is the name) from The Cheesecake Factory. It is about 90,000 calories but it is SO YUMMY.
37. Place you want to visit? Italy, England, Ireland…Europe basically.
38. Last place you were? My laundry room?
39. Do you have a crush? Besides my crush on my husband Trent…The guys from Supernatural.
40. Last time you kissed someone? I kissed Liam earlier.
41. Last time you were insulted? I can’t remember…so either I don’t get insulted often or I’m being insulted all the time and I’m not smart enough to be aware of it.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Red Hot Cinnamon Candies. Also, Chocolate.
43. What instruments do you play? I had private violin lessons from 1st through 11th grade and was in a high school church orchestra. I haven’t picked up my violin in about six years though.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? I’m not a big jewelry person, so my wedding set.
45. Last sport you played? *is too busy laughing to answer such a ridiculous question*
46. Last song you sang? The Little Einsteins theme song
47. Favorite chat up line? “How you doin?” said in my best Joey voice
48. Have you ever used it? Trent and I say it to each other sometimes.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? My mom earlier today.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone and everyone!