Wow, I am so thankful to Christina at http://acasualbeauty.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I’m also kind of astonished because this is really just a place I come to ramble about the random insanity that is my life. Thank you so much Christina!
Here are the award details and rules:
“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Display the award certificate.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I don’t really know 13 bloggers, so I will nominate who I can 🙂 Go and check these ladies out because they are awesome!
Christina from http://acasualbeauty.wordpress.com/ (I know she nominated me, but you should really check her out!)
Tiffany from http://tiffanybeauty101.blogspot.com/
Vanessa from http://sayhellotogorgeous.wordpress.com/
Katie from http://beautybycaitlin.com/
Valeria from http://valeriadenisse.wordpress.com/
Seven interesting things huh? Not sure if these are interesting, but here you go!
1. I have an eye phobia. I can not deal with contacts or touching my eyeball. Hence the glasses 🙂
2. I get really obsessed with my favorite shows. It started off with Star Trek: TNG as a child and moved on to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse (pretty much anything Joss Whedon has ever done), Lost, Supernatural, Chuck, Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who.
3. I have a thing for bald guys. (Patrick Stewart & Avery Brooks from Star Trek TNG and DS9 and also my actual husband Trent)
4. The reason I named my blog One Lost Mama is that I am horrible with directions. No, seriously think of the worst person you know with directions and multiply that by 50.
5. I hate touching raw meat (chicken, beef etc). I will rig a contraption using tongs and forks if I don’t have gloves to wear rather than touch raw meat. Luckily Trent is a better cook than me so it all works out.
6. When I am alone in my car I sing along with the soundtrack to Wicked at the top of my lungs. Sadly, I am no Indina Menzel.
7. I will cry during emotional scenes with my favorite tv shows, but never in movies. However, if I am crying in real life it means I am really really ANGRY. I am a rage crier.