I don’t plan on starting a YouTube Channel cuz no body wants to see me stumbling my way through a video, but thought I would do the questions/answers here on my blog! Here we go!
1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire? Probably my Tarte Cheek Stain. I just purchased the one in True Love. It is amazing and I love it! So quick and easy!
3. What celeb do people think you look like? No one really. I am a special snowflake 🙂
4. What beauty product do you save for date night? I am starting over with makeup since the stuff I replaced was old and not cruelty free. I don’t really have anything super special yet since I’m still focusing on basics.
5. Which of your guy friends takes longer than you to get ready? None. All the guys in my life are super low maintenance (*disclaimer* all the guys really consist of Trent, Liam and our dog Kiefer)
6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be? hhmmm I’m still kind of new to this whole makeup thing, but something magical that could make my curly hair do whatever I want!
7. What’s your best beauty tip? Well like I said, still trying to figure out this makeup thing (at 35!) but I guess it would be don’t be afraid to ask questions or help at Sephora I basically walked in a few months ago and asked to be treated like a twelve year old who knew nothing. They were so nice and helpful!
8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on? Skin care and foundation. I have this thing where anything that actually rests on my face needs to be good quality and the rest is gravy if I can afford it.
9. Which beauty vloggers/bloggers would you take on a shopping spree? Estee or Emily above. They seem like they would be honest and able to explain why I need certain things 🙂
10. What is your signature scent? This past year it has been Forever Red from Bath and Body Works (Tiffany from TiffanyBeauty101 is the only other person I know of who uses it! I was so excited to see it on her 20 questions video)
11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect ______? Foundation! I have comination skin and can’t quite find one I love.
12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready? For preschool drop off? 1. Tarte BB Cream 2. Tarte Cheek Stain 3. Lipgloss. For anything else? Quite a few more!
13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now? I have three right now because I never clean out my bag. All three are Gloss Stains by Jane Cosmetics in Berry, Rose and Shimmer. Love them!
14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon? I have several celebrities I like. Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Connely and Kimberly Williams Paisley.
15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson for? Probably Too Faced or Tarte (Call me, I will work for makeup!)
16. What’s your current nail polish? None right now, I’m looking forward to getting one of the Zoya Colors in my February Ipsy Bag!
17. Fave mascara right now? None currently. Wanting to try Too Faced Better than Sex, but will probaby try out some cheapies from Wet N Wild or NYX first.
18. The last thing you bought at Sephora? Tarte Cheek Stain and Tarte BB Cream in Fair
19. I try never to be seen without wearing _______. My glasses! I don’t wear contacts and I can’t see without them.
20. What’s one beauty product you’d always recommend? Eyeshadow Primer!